Manual – how to configure the trading robot THE BIG FISH
EA the BIG FISH is an automatic trading robot. To install and configure this expert Advisor, you need to :
Download to your personal computer a folder with configuration files EA THE BIG FISH, unarchive them and copy the downloaded files into the folder “Presets” in the root directory of your MT4.
Open in trading platform MT4 charts a recommended for trading currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF) or some of these currency pairs of your choice. This trading robot works on the M5 timeframe, so you need to change the timeframe of these currency pairs ‘ quote charts to M5.
Apply the trading robot THE BIG FISH to every open window of the charts of currency pairs.
To configure the trading robot THE BIG FISH on each currency pair recommended to use the set-files which you previously moved to the folder “Presets”.
Setting of trading lot size
The Forex bot THE BIG FISH can trade both: Fix-lot or Auto-lot, independently determining the amount of risk in each deal depending on how much Free Equity on your trading account.
- In order to trade with a fix-lot, in the settings for manual adjustment EA switch for MM_risk function the value “0.0” and for the function Size_lot_1 select the required value of the trading lot. The Medium risk level is 0.01 lot for each 100 units of your trading account.
- In order to trade with a Auto-lot, in the settings for manual adjustment EA switch for Size_lot_1 function the value “0.01” and for the function MM_risk to select the percentage of risk. The Medium risk level is the value MM_risk “0.02”.
The maximum number deals in the series
Trading bot THE BIG FISH can trade as 1 transaction or series of deals. The maximum number of trades in the series you can define yourself, for this use the option Max_Deals.
The options of closing deals
The trading bot EA THE BIG FISH can use several algorithms of closing deals:
- The closing of each transaction separately – when set to MM_Method with a value of “1”.
- Closing the series of transactions at the same time – when set to MM_Method with a value of “2”.
- Use the above two algorithms closing of the transactions – when set to MM_Method with a value of “0”.
The exponential increase of a trading lot
In addition, you may apply the function to the exponential increase of the trading lot. For this you need to use a function Lot_Exponent. In the case of using this function, the first trade is opened in the amount which you specified in the parameter MM_risk or Size_lot_1. In this case, the size of subsequent trades of a series will be determined by multiplying the size of the first transaction on the coefficient which you specified in the value Lot_Exponent