How to set up Vector Forex systemGrandeur Trading Technologies
How to set up and use Vector Forex system
So, after purchasing the system, we send the buyer a ZIP archive. Unpack this archive and copy it to the root directory of your MetaTrader 4 platform.
To do this, open the MT4 root directory:
Copy the archive contents to the root directory of the Metatrader platform:
Restart your platform so that the indicators appear in the internal menu of MetaTrader.
Open the window of any currency pair and set the timeframe H1:
Apply the Vector system template to the open window of the quote chart:
You should get something like this quote chart. It is ready to trade. It remains to wait for the trading signal and make a deal:
How to trade and make a profit using the Vector Forex system
So, above we showed how to set up the Forex system Vector on 1 window. As a rule, this system gives 1-2 trading signals on one window of the quotation chart within 1 day.
Therefore, in order to get more trading signals within 1 day, we recommend installing the Vector system on 7-10 quote charts. This means that you can receive about 10 trading signals within 1 day. In addition to increasing the number of transactions, this way you get another additional positive effect – you get a diversification of trading results. Because you trade simultaneously on a large number of currency pairs that have different movement dynamics and different profitability statistics.
When a condition for trading appears, the Vector Signal indicator Generator displays a pop-up window and a sound alert about the occurrence of a new signal for trading.
In the pop-up window, you will see a message indicating the name of the currency pair and the direction of trading:
Open the quote chart where the trading signal appeared and make a quick analysis. All of the following conditions must be present on the price chart:
For Sell deals:
- The vector Signal Generator Arrow should be pointing down.
- Alligator indicator lines should show the price drop (purple line at the top, red line in the middle, blue line at the bottom)
- The Histogram of the Vector CCI Filter indicator should be below 0, the signal line should be below 0
- Vector Main Trend should be completely blue, meaning it should show a falling trend on all timeframes.
If one of these conditions is not met, the deal cannot be concluded. If all these conditions are met, make a deal on Sell.
Take profit is set at the bottom at the nearest support level of Vector Pivot Points. If the level is closer than 10 points, then the take Take Profit order should be placed at the next support level.
The stop loss is set at the nearest resistance level at the top. If this level is closer than 10 points, then the stop loss should be placed at the next resistance level Vector Pivot Points.
For Buy deals:
- The vector Signal Generator arrow should point up.
- Alligator indicator lines should show growth (purple line at the bottom, red line in the middle, blue line at the top)
- The Histogram of the Vector CCI Filter indicator should be above the 0 level, the signal line should be above the 0 level
- The Vector Main Trend should be colored purple, i.e. it should show a growing trend on the higher timeframe.
If one of these conditions is not met, then the deal cannot be concluded. If all of these conditions are met, enter into a BUY deals.
- Take Profit set at the nearest resistance Vector Pivots level at the top. If the level is closer than 10 points, then the take Take Profit order should be placed at the next resistance level Vector Pivots at the top.
- Stop Loss set Vector Pivots at the nearest support level from below. If this level is located closer than 10 points, then Stop Loss should be placed at the next level of Vector Pivots at the bottom.
If you haven’t bought the Vector system yet, it’s time to do it. After all, quotes move and each new wave could bring you profit!
The each buyer receives all the indicators listed above, as well as a template that automatically configures the Vector systems for trading on your platform.
* For unlimited trading accounts – allows to use the product an unlimited time on an unlimited number of trading platforms, computers and trading accounts. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account name – we write this name inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account name that is write inside its code.
** For 1 trading account – allows to use the product on one specific trading account (with a specific number) for an unlimited time. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account number – we write this number inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account number that is write inside its code.