Pump your trading account every day!
This product was bought by: 9311 users
PUMP every day with the best FX indicator
PUMPING STATION is a proven forex indicator that works like a manual trading system. Several effective algorithms are built into this popular forex indicator at once: trend detection, price channel detection, arrow signal system, and much more. However, the most important thing is that accurate forex indicator can independently analyze the effectiveness of its settings. Thus, a trader who uses this best FX indicator can know in advance how effective their trading will be in the future!
Of course-the signals of this Forex software are never redrawn! You can be confident in this FX program and in your excellent trading results!
PUMPING STATION is a multi-currency popular forex indicator. You can trade multiple instruments simultaneously – this significantly improves profitability and diversifies your trades! Now, more details about how the PUMPING STATION system works.
How the proven Forex indicator PUMPING STATION works?
Don't know how to install and configure the software?
We will be happy to help you!!
Why our products?!
How to use
2 products in 1 package!!
PUMPING STATION INDICATOR
This is an indicator that analyzes the market, creates a trading strategy for you and gives signals when new trading conditions arise. You make deals manually.
Semi-automatic robot which accompanies all your trades and closes them automatically in accordance with the rules of the PUMPING trading system – with maximum profit and accuracy.
Buy best FX indicator PUMPING STATION today and PUMP your account every day!
This product was bought by: 9311 users
* For unlimited trading accounts – allows to use the product an unlimited time on an unlimited number of trading platforms, computers and trading accounts. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account name – we write this name inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account name that is write inside its code.
** For 1 trading account – allows to use the product on one specific trading account (with a specific number) for an unlimited time. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account number – we write this number inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account number that is write inside its code.
We accept payments through the systems:
Other popular products on our website:
Why do you need FX indicators?
Surely you are at a loss when the quotation chart promises to grow, you make a BUY deal and it turns around and goes down. Or vice versa – you trade SELL and the quotes start to grow… This is how the financial market works, where large traders make trades (which move the market) against the main number of orders of other traders. Such tricks help some traders to earn, while others lose their capital. We think you understand what we are talking about and want to somehow solve the problem of getting negative trading results. With the help of our PUMPING STATION FX indicator, you can finally get a stable profit. However, let’s go back to the very beginning and talk about why FX software is needed and how it works.
So, technical Forex indicators are special software that analyzes the quotation chart and shows its dynamics in the form of an average line (or several lines), a histogram or an oscillator curve. As a result, a trader who uses FX indicators gets the opportunity for a more understandable analysis of the market. Agree, it’s one thing when you look at an empty quotation chart, where it’s difficult to understand the dynamics of price movement, and another thing when you look at the quotation chart, which has FX software, which quite clearly and logically shows the beginning and end of each new wave of price movement, the direction of the trend, the moments of the beginning and end of local corrections.
Of course, you should also learn how to use indicators and understand exactly what they want to tell you and what their signals mean. In order for our users to correctly understand the signals of technical indicators, we have added smart functions to this FX software that make the process of analyzing the quotation chart and manual trading much easier.
We add smart functions and get a ready-made FX trading system
So, the PUMPING STATION indicator is based on two FX indicators:
The author’s oscillator, which analyzes local market reversals on the quotation chart, that is, determines the moments when quotes begin to turn down and up,
The author’s SIGMA channel indicator, which is built on the basis of the classic Bollinger Bands and uses additional levels that help determine the potential for price movement and determine the local and global trend on the quotation chart.
Next, we added to this FX system a function for calculating statistics of signals on the history of quotations + a system for calculating statistics of all new trading signals that arise in the course of price movement.
For more details on how it works, see this video:
The statistics calculation system helps to solve 2 tasks:
- Determine the profitability of the trading system (you will be able to see how profitable the trading signals of the PUMPING STATION FX indicator were on the history of quotations) – accordingly, if you see that signals on a certain asset were profitable in the past, you can understand that they will be profitable in the future. That is, to analyze the profitability of the FX software even before using it during real trading.
- Helps to adjust the FX indicator. That is, you can make changes to the manual settings of the PUMPING STATION system and see changes in the profitability statistics of signals. This way you can find the most profitable parameters of the FX indicator for a particular asset.
What timeframe should I choose for trading?
When choosing a timeframe for trading on FX program PUMPING SATION signals, you should remember 2 basic rules:
- The smaller the tamframe, the more the trading system gives false (unprofitable) signals. This applies to any trading system (not only PUMPING STATION). Thus, on timeframes M1 – M5 – M15 signals will be less profitable, and on timeframes H1-H4 trading signals will be more profitable. Trading on large timeframes is often called positional trading. Because the time to hold a deal in the market will often exceed a week and you will be in a trading position for a long time and wait for the market to slowly reach its target level.
- The higher the timeframe, the fewer trading signals. The thing is that if you are trading on the H4 timeframe, on which each new price candle appears once every 4 hours, then the quotation chart will move very slowly. Accordingly, new waves of price movement and market reversals will occur quite rarely. If you are trading on the M5 timeframe, where each new price candle appears every 5 minutes, then there will be a lot of signals on such a timeframe. Because new market reversals will occur very often. Trading on small timeframes is called scalping. Because there will be a lot of deals with little movement potential. You will trade to scalp this small number of points in price waves.
So, as you can see – these two rules are a contradiction. On the one hand, I want to receive only profitable and accurate signals (that is, I need to trade on H1 or H4 timeframes), and on the other hand, I understand that signals rarely occur on such timeframes… However, our advice is that if you are a novice trader and want to trade with minimal risk and profitably enough, then you need to focus on positional trading and choose timeframes H1 or H4. This is how you will be able to get the necessary skills, save your capital and, most importantly, get an excellent overall result. In the future, when you become a pro, then you can switch to lower timeframes and use FX indicators on M5 or M15.
The right conditions for trading – 50% of the result
Many underestimate the factor of trading conditions on which your trading results depend. Many people think that all brokers are the same and there is no difference where exactly you opened an account. After all, all brokers have the same MT4 platform… However, this is absolutely not the case. Many brokers provide poor trading conditions, and traders lose about 50% of their profits just because the broker executes trading orders very slowly and gives quotes with a large spread (the difference between ask and bid).
If you want authoritative friendly advice, it is better to choose ICMarkets for trading. According to our opinion (based on the practice of personal use of this company), only at ICMarkets broker you will be able to find the best conditions for trading that will allow you to earn 100% of the potential of each transaction!
As for money management, this issue is directly related to your trading risks. If you incorrectly calculate the risk for each transaction, then only a few unprofitable trading operations can ruin your trading account.
As for the amount of capital to start, it can be any. Even $200 may be enough to start trading. The main thing is not the amount of initial capital, but the percentage of risk that you determine for each trading operation. The classical rules of money management say that the amount of risk per 1 transaction should be no more than 2% of the deposit amount. For $200, this is a lot size of 0.01, for a lot size of $ 2000 it is 0.1. Also, your leverage will play a role. The higher it is, the greater the trading risk.
On the other hand, all traders are interested not in percentages, but in the monetary expression of their trade. Of course, if the size of your capital is $ 200, then even if you earn 100% in 1 month, then in monetary terms it will be only $ 200 profit. Thus, the size of your potential profit in monetary terms will directly depend on the size of your start-up capital. Thus, if your deposit is $2000 and you earn 100%, then in monetary terms it will be $ 2000. Thus, by the end of the month, your trading account will already have $ 4000. This is already a higher increase, agree!?
As a result, the trader must pursue 2 goals at the same time:
Trading as safely as possible is the number 1 goal
Earning the maximum amount of profit is goal number 2.
If you can harmoniously keep within these two most important goals, then our FX indicator will be an excellent tool for you to generate profitable signals!
Portfolio of assets to use Forex software
Of course, if you want a lot of profitable trades, then you need to use FX software on several assets at once. For H4, you can choose 10 assets (to diversify trading results and increase the number of transactions). For M5 – 5 assets (this way you will receive a sufficient number of trading signals and will be able to diversify your trading results). However, do not forget our advice – it is better to choose a higher timeframe (h1 or H4) for trading. This way your trades will be more accurate and the profit will be more significant in each trade.
Manual trading using Forex indicators or automatic trading using Forex advisors. What to choose as a result?
And now a few words about what is better suited for making a profit – automatic trading or manual trading using FX indicators. First of all, we want to say that there are traders who, with the help of manual trading systems, make profits many times more than trading robots. If you are an experienced trader, of course. However, if there is no experience, then it is better to choose trading robots. They are designed to ensure that you get a profit in the foreign exchange market under any circumstances – even if you have no experience. The third option is to buy a good trading robot that will earn profit for you while you gain trading experience on a DEMO account. As a result, you will have a profit and after a while you will have experience in manual trading. We wish you good luck!
Buy best FX indicator PUMPING STATION today and PUMP your account every day!
* For unlimited trading accounts – allows to use the FX indicator an unlimited time on an unlimited number of trading platforms, computers and trading accounts. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account name – we write this name inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account name that is write inside its code.
** For 1 trading account – allows to use the Forex software on one specific trading account (with a specific number) for an unlimited time. After the purchase, the user specify the trading account number – we write this number inside the indicator code. Thus, the robot will work only on the account number that is write inside its code.
How to start making money right now?
looking for help to find Best Software?
Write to us and we will find the best solution for YOU!
© 2022 All rights reserved